Hornby HO Live Steamer

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi Guys & Ladies :
      I have been dealt a bitter blow . I
      really , truly , need a contact in England that can send me some email
      addresses of Dealers that sell Hornby Trains , I want to purchase one of
      their Live Steam Mallard Box Sets . It seems they are not selling
      Overseas yet and the set won't be available in any case until the end of
      the year . If I have British Dealer addresses to contact I may yet be
      able to get one through that source . Any and all help will be very much
      appreciated .

      Happy "Z"ing Nel
    • Jeremy Brandon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Nelson Snedeker <nel@b...> wrote:
        > I really, truly, need a contact in England that can send me
        > some email addresses of Dealers that sell Hornby Trains, I want
        > to purchase one of their Live Steam Mallard Box Sets.

        Well, you're the lucky one! The November issue of "Model Rail"
        contains six pages of Hornby dealers that can supply Live Steam. Here
        are their web addresses:

        http://www.modelsandhobbies.co.uk
        http://www.alstonmodelrailwaycentre.co.uk
        http://www.bekra.co.uk
        http://www.candgmodelrailways.co.uk
        http://www.ontracks.co.uk
        http://www.modellers-mecca.co.uk
        http://www.galaxymodels.co.uk
        http://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com
        http://www.southamptonmodelcentre.com
        http://www.trmodels.com
        http://www.bexleymodelcentre.co.uk
        http://www.citycentremodels.co.uk
        http://www.mkmodelworld.co.uk
        http://www.monkbarmodelshop.co.uk
        http://www.johnsmodelshop.co.uk

        Sorry if this is off-topic, but it's an amazing product - perhaps
        they will do it in Z one day.

        Jeremy.
      • bill.foote
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          A good on-line dealer (IMHO the best in the U.K.) is Hattons in Liverpool -
          www.hattons.co.uk