Father Nature's New Reefers

  • Thomas Welsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hello Fellow Z-ers,

      I received my set of the second batch of old time reefers from Father
      Nature in the mail today. They're as beautiful as the first batch!!

      If you're looking for old time reefers to pull behind your Casey
      Jones or other steam locomotives, there are now 8 different billboard
      reefers to choose from. Now all I need to do is find some plans for
      an old time ice house.

      I, for one, appreciate all the wonderful new products being offered
      by all of our Z scale manufacturers!! Our niche can only grow...there
      are now 1000+ members to this list alone. I wonder how many "closet"
      Z-ers there are out there.

      Disclaimer:
      I am not affiliated with any Z scale manufacturer.

      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ