Decals, New Santa Fe & U.P. ready!

  • mchwilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hi guys,
      Just wanted to let everyone know I now have Santa Fe and Union
      Pacific passenger car sets available, finnally got all the kinks
      worked out. Both are for a set of 4, or 6, with extra decals in case
      of mistakes. Both include many road #'s and/or names as appropriate.
      The Santa Fe set is black lettering to go on silver/gray and
      includes a lettering set for a Loco (no stripes or logo for loco).
      The Union Pacific set is red lettering for the yellow gray, red
      lettering/stipes cars(Zephyer style), set includes matching stripes
      for the top and bottom of the sides. I'm also including free
      tailsigns for the observation cars for both sets. The UP set icludes
      42 car names, some for cars not yet on the market, but lets see what
      happens, or for creative kitbashers (domed observation car?).
      Anyway, E-mail me for details and how to order, Thanks, Michael