A Saturday of training!

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      last Saturday the annual Markdorf train show was held. Again I had the
      opportunity to display my Red Rock Railroad. Together with Jens Wimmel (Zettsiite)
      and Rainer Sauter from the Markdorf club we had a really enjoyable session! The
      visitors especially had fun with the desert hog. See my impressions from
      theese days at the Red Rock Railroad Homepage.
      We were running train with more than 50 cars.

      Enjoy

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

    • rsmidt1
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
        Kurt,

        The pictures look great, as usual.

        I'm curious where you got the green and blue American prototype vans
        at "Big Mills" and the warehouse across the street. I've never seen
        those before.

        Thanks,
        Randy Smidt

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, kurtulueck@a... wrote:
        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > last Saturday the annual Markdorf train show was held. Again I had
        the
        > opportunity to display my Red Rock Railroad. Together with Jens
        Wimmel (Zettsiite)
        > and Rainer Sauter from the Markdorf club we had a really enjoyable
        session! The
        > visitors especially had fun with the desert hog. See my impressions
        from
        > theese days at the Red Rock Railroad Homepage.
        > We were running train with more than 50 cars.
        >
        > Enjoy
        >
        > Kurt
        >
        > The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
        > http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

      • Helmut Paule
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
          Hallo Kurt,
          Thank You for the Markdorf Report, Great Pictures, enjoid it!
          A marveloue Layout.
          "Z" Greetings, Helmut

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
            Hi Randy,

            good to hear you enjoyed the report! The vans are from the German
            manufacturer MZZ.

            Z und Meer have the MZZ program. Best to look at the link page of the
            Zettsiite. This is the best sorted Z scale link list I know:
            http://home.datacomm.ch/zettsiite/

            Enjoy Zeeing!