95% of Products are Still Photo Etched

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hello Guys,

      I guess my last email really confused a lot of folks.
      95% of our products are photo etched and will be
      that way well into the future. We do not photo etch
      at our facilities anymore but we have professional
      shops that do that for us.

      Our business is now very streamlined and our
      sub-contractors are doing an outstanding job for us.
      Look for many new products over the next few months,
      mostly photo etched brass!

      Reynard