How is HomaBed?

  • zscale@retrograde.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      I understand that HomaBed has been making Z-scale homasote roadbed
      for close to a year now -- though they don't mention Z on their
      website.

      Do any of you use HomaBed, and what do you think of its
      sound-deadening properties? Better than cork? Easier to work with?
      Does HomaBed now offer sections cut to size for Marklin turnouts?

      Thanks!

      -- Andy