Re: capacitor for Marklin #8590

  • zscale@retrograde.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 5:07 PM
      Thanks for the replies, everyone. I suspected those capacitors were
      somewhat optional. I'll just put my 8590's on high-traffic main lines
      and assume they'll take care of any RFI, which I'm not too worried
      about to start with. The other feeders I'll just wire together
      myself, and that suits me just fine. In some places, I'd rather use
      curved or flex sections as feeders.

      -- Andy

      > I only had two feeder tracks in my original Val Ease West suitcase.
      It was
      > built using two starter set ovals. Since I installed a Relco unit,
      I have