Re: [z_scale] A Little Surpirse

  • Lawrence L. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31 4:00 PM
      Hi Rob & all,

      I rec'd. my copy today and as usual wished it had more pages and
      came at least once a month! Withdrawal occurs rather rapidly after
      each issue I have rec'd.. Thanks for a great magazine and all your
      hard work & efforts.

      As for the insert.....Will they have any of these engines be painted in
      Conrail
      or NS colors? I just dropped my piggy bank and starting to count up now!

      Thanks again for a super magazine.

      Larry