RE: [z_scale] Re: Marklin 88961

  • Robert Allbritton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 7:48 PM
      As I understand it, the factory only painted one locomotive in the "photo
      gray" paint scheme. The colors were chosen to show off the various parts of
      the locomotive on black and white film. Once the photo shoot was done, they
      repainted the locomotive into the correct colors for the railroad it was
      being delivered to and sent it on its way.

      -Rob
      www.z220.com