Marklin 82620 grain silo set

  • ralph_scott2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
      I have just received this 2003/3 new item. They are large cars.They
      run exteamly well and are well detailed. i have posted a photo in
      the Group photo section under Zwie Berge. i have edited my photos to
      make room for new ones
      Ralph
    • Glenn Patterson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
        Are these "European" or North American" styled? I could not tell from the pictures. Thanks, Glenn
        I have just received this 2003/3 new item. They are large cars.They
        run exteamly well and are well detailed. i have posted a photo in
        the Group photo section under Zwie Berge. i have edited my photos to
        make room for new ones
        Ralph

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ralph Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
          They are euro but very close to some US prototypes i have seen in othewr scales
          ralph