Re: Individuals with modules

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi David and Z_Scale members,

      Fortunately for all of us, fellow Z_Scale member "winterhawk"
      took a number of great photos of David's layout at NMRA
      National Train Show 2001 in St. Louis, MO. They can be
      admired here:

      As an addition bonus, you can also enjoy photos of Rob
      Allbritton's "Gotthard Lines" and my own "Val Ease Central"
      along with several candid shots of well-known members of the
      Z_Scale community.

      Enjoy,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - VECRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George
      <dlgeorgesr@y...> wrote:
      > Mike,
      > Thanks for your interest. I don't have a web site for my PIKE,
      and I am not adept at using my Computer to send photos. I've
      been at many shows with other Z groups but have missed the
      cut on getting a picture sent to this group.
      > BTW , I must correct my list of mods. I only have ( 4 ) 2' x 4'
      mods , and not ( 5 ).