Re: Turntable again

  • Juan Carlos Lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi Z friends

      Going back to previous postings, I found some recomendations from you
      guys regarding this issue.

      Finaly my problem was solved (now I am happy).

      Problem: Lack of oil
      Solution: some drops of Roco oil where the guidelines recommend to
      oil.

      I broke-in it by spinning it serveral times in both directions.

      That's it.

      "So the question now is if you keep pressed by a period of time (a
      complete spin or more) the spinning botton, the solenoid that locks
      and unlocks the bridge can run the risk of get burned?"

      Thanks and best regards

      JC

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Juan Carlos Lopez" <jcarloslm@y...>