Re: [z_scale] Digest Number 1586

  • Vincent Goudreault
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      You must have missed John Bartolotto announcing that he put 2 AZL
      on eBay on Sept 25, and Mario Daigle's post that he was selling one
      of his loco (that was earlier however). This is for the "for sale" aspect.

      As for the "wanted", you can try your luck here, or put a classified ad in
      Ztrack, but some items may be hard to get.

      Good luck

      CBVG

      Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:30:49 -0000
      From: "Flayrah" <flayrah@...>
      Subject: Items for sale and wanted?

      I've only been a member of the forum about a month, but I don't
      think I've seen any "for sale" or "wanted" posts in all that time.
      Is that forbidden on the discussion board; is there another area of
      the forum for this? thanks -
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Please note: For sale or wanted items are allowed at any time on
        Z_Scale. However, eBay listings or referals to eBay are definitely
        NOT allowed or encouraged on this forum.

        This policy is clearly outlined in the welcome message to new members.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan
        Moderator

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Goudreault <vgoudreault@v...>
      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          >You must have missed John Bartolotto announcing that he put 2 AZL
          >on eBay on Sept 25,

          This was against list policy...No references to auctions are allowed.

          But you can certainly advertise them here prior to listing them.