Items for sale and wanted?

  • Flayrah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I've only been a member of the forum about a month, but I don't
      think I've seen any "for sale" or "wanted" posts in all that time.
      Is that forbidden on the discussion board; is there another area of
      the forum for this? thanks -
    • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        >I don't think I've seen any "for sale" or "wanted" posts in all that time.

        >Is that forbidden on the discussion board

        "For Sale" or "wanted" posts are welcome.

        The only thing you CAN'T post are links to online auctions and references
        to same.