Bob's Back

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      I just talked with Bob Hajney of Bob's Model Railroad Supplies. He has
      decided not to sell off his Z inventory and he will continue stock and selling Z.
      Welcome back Bob! For those of you in the U.S. that do not know Bob, Bob is a Z
      scale only dealer. He can be found at many of the GATs shows around the
      country. Look for him at a GATs show near you!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016