Email to group member

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      The following message is to a Z group member. Pardon me for using the list
      for this -but wanted him to know I responded to his email.

      This message is to Bruce Block. Please let me know if you received the
      response to your email. I replied to you but think your earthlink account blocked my
      mail. Thanks. -Scott-