Marklin Book for Sale -Buch Mini-Club- Praxis

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      I have a brand new copy (just arrived from Germany) of the Marklin book
      entitled Buch Mini-Club-Praxis.

      This book is Marklin item number 07770 and was released a few weeks ago.

      It is a beautifully illustrated (diagrams and photos) hard cover book. It is
      written in German and does not have a translation. Marklin did not release an
      English copy. The book features alot of material on layout design, track
      planning, scenary, etc.

      I am asking $30.00 delivered (including insured shipping to any USA address).
      If you live elsewhere-the price will be increased to reflect a higher
      shipping charge.

      The book is new and in mint condition. Thanks!

      -Scott- (Scott, Gainesville, FL)

      P.S. I also have a brand new Marklin Z scale transformer (designed to be used
      in Germany). It will only work in the US if you have a voltage converter
      (available at Radio Shack). I am asking $23.00 including insured shipping to US
      address (price will be higher in other countries).