Marklin 88321 Penny A+B+A

  • rizzahamish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Does anyone know if the recent Marklin release is two individual
      powered 'a' units, or is it wired up like the original UP and Alaska
      sets?

      I have two sets of the UP and Alaska F7 A+B+A units, but these were
      re-wired for me so that each A unit runs independently when I bought
      them and run much better than the original wiring.

      Many thanks

      Phil