RE: [z_scale] AJIN - Check this out.

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2003
      does anyone remember when Key came out with that undersized N scale
      Southern Pacific skirted daylight 4-8-4 about ten -twelve years ago and many
      people thought that it was Z scale? And somebody else came out with that
      little M10000 that was mistaken for Z scale as well? Its probably an
      undersized N scale loco again this time
      >From: Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [z_scale] AJIN - Check this out.
      >Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hi, the pointed out Z steem engine looks just like a N scale loco I own
      >(mine NYC), the box it came in says Key Models, Made in Korea, runs very
      >nice, details supurb, But N scale :( Michael
      >
      >ted_lamar@... wrote:
      > >Just because it says "Z" doesn't mean that it is "Z".
      >
      >Well - That's no fun.
      >
      >Maybe the N tipped over...??
      >

      >Thanks, Rob.

      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
      FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com