AMI Roadbed

  • umrev1981
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 11:51 AM
      In changing my layout's benchwork from "Tabletop" to "frame &
      foamboard," I finally decided on the type of roadbed to use. I have
      selected AMI Instant Roadbed. The company is just across the
      Mississippi River from where I live and the directions read like it
      will be easy to use. I'll keep you posted on my experience. What I
      read from the files sounds promising. My report will be from a
      beginner's perspective; this is the first roadbed I will be laying
      and ballasting.
      Continuing my adventure into the Zworld!!
      BEBaumberger