Welcome Andy to Z_Scale

  • bjkronen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 7:47 PM
      Andy:

      > For starters: what are the average dimensions of tunnel portals in Z
      > scale?

      I'll let others quote the page and book on tunnel clearances, but I'll pass
      along this hint:

      Check out the HO Drainage Culverts at your local RR store. Come two to a
      package.

      They are (1) the correct size for a single track Z scale portal, and (2) they
      are a LOT cheaper than one that looks just like it but says Z scale on the
      package. Comes in several types.

      Glad to have you with us.

      Bill Kronenberger
      Houston