Jeff & Terry & Marthe & Helen's Excellent Adventure

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Jeff & Terry & Marthe & Helen's Excellent Adventure Begins...

      Hi fellow Z friends,

      We are officially on the road to the National Train Show in San Jose.
      Today, our itinerary will take us to Medford, OR to have a cup of java with
      Don Bouchard and Jon Lamere before taking a break for the night at Redding,
      CA.

      I'll keep you up to date on our adventures along the way every evening using
      my Jornada pocket PC. I just love gadgets!

      Here's another reason to join us at the show. We will be holding a series
      of
      draws for lots of Z goodies that your favorite Z manufacturers have kindly
      donated to the cause. Terry tells me that we have enough prizes to hold a
      drawing every 45
      minutes during the last 2 days of the show.

      If you can join us Saturday, August 5th, we are going out for supper as a
      group. We expect several friends from the list.

      It's going to be great at the Zone...

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan