Reminder: David George's G~BHCC at San Antonio GATS, Sept 6-7

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      Make sure that you drop by Mr. Dave's layout next weekend in San
      Antonio. Let him know that you are Z_Scale members.

      Who:

      "Golden ~ Black Hawk & Central City RR"

      Where:

      San Antonio-Aug 9-10 at the Crossroads Mall with the San Antonio
      Model Railroaders Assoc.

      What:

      GATS in Houston , Sept 6 & 7 at Reliant Arena
    • David George
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
        San Antonio was last month.

        Houston this weekend.
        D.

        jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:
        Hi Gang,

        Make sure that you drop by Mr. Dave's layout next weekend in San
        Antonio. Let him know that you are Z_Scale members.

        Who:

        "Golden ~ Black Hawk & Central City RR"

        Where:

        San Antonio-Aug 9-10 at the Crossroads Mall with the San Antonio
        Model Railroaders Assoc.

        What:

        GATS in Houston , Sept 6 & 7 at Reliant Arena

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
          David G. and Bill K.,

          Cannot wait to see the layouts on Saturday.

          David, it has been a very long time since I have seen the layout. Your layout is the
          one that got be back into Z.

          Bill, I will bring a few items to run. Should be there aobut 1/2 of the day. Trying to
          get there at 11:00.

          Keith
          KLWZScale
          www.pobox.com/~klwebb