Re: [z_scale] Re: Foreign travel & Z scale

  • bill.foote
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
      "Wheels of Steel" is actually a stall in an antiques market (open Monday
      thru' Friday _only_), not a model shop in the usual sense (he does not deal
      in new goods)

      I have never seen any Z items there - his reference to Z along with other
      gauges merely forms part of a "I will stock anything" statement, so you
      could well be disappointed - frankly, I would not think it worth a visit
      unless, as Jeremy hints, the "better half" insists on a shopping spree along
      Oxford Street - definitely NOT worth a special trip

      Sorry to disappoint, but that is how it is

      Bill