Z Busses

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 5:37 PM
      I forgot to mention earlier that Ztrack is now offering busses as part of our
      Ztrack Accessories line. The busses are typical of North American prototype
      busses of the late 1940s, 1950s and 1960s. The busses are made of two different
      color plastics and include real rubber wheels. A photo of the bus can be
      found on page 32 of the July/August issue of Ztrack. The price of the busses start
      at $17.00 for an unpainted version. Color vary.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • Pacha
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 4:18 AM
        Not yet, I'm late on the list also.

        Pacha

        --
        Pacha Kaye
        7200 Orphelia NE

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2 10:04 AM
          >A photo of the bus can be
          >found on page 32 of the July/August issue of Ztrack.

          Has anyone received their copy of Z-Track yet?

          I know I am usually the last one to get it....Even after the issues reach
          Europe etc.

          I'm in San Francisco.

        • Joe Brum
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3 4:47 PM
            I received mine today. Joe. Cayucos, San Luis Obispo County
            (250 miles south)