Another Newbie

  • johnover
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi Folks

      I recently moved, and have no room for the N Scale Track. So here I
      am just starting to plan a small Z scale track.
      The I dea is a double loop in a small triangle ( maybe 17" x 30")
      with 2 sidings for storage of small trains.
      I'll keep you informed as things move along, Although that may be
      months.

      Of course, any help and suggestions are appreciated

      John