RE: [z_scale] update grison

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
      I had also similar problems some weeks ago, when I first tried to look
      at your page. Yesterday everything worked fine.
      May be you have use some special code in your pages??

      Hilsen/Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt

      Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@...
      Country: Norway Mobil: +47 91 76 76 48
      Internet: http://www.platelayer.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
        "Wheels of Steel" is actually a stall in an antiques market (open Monday
        thru' Friday _only_), not a model shop in the usual sense (he does not deal
        in new goods)

        I have never seen any Z items there - his reference to Z along with other
        gauges merely forms part of a "I will stock anything" statement, so you
        could well be disappointed - frankly, I would not think it worth a visit
        unless, as Jeremy hints, the "better half" insists on a shopping spree along
        Oxford Street - definitely NOT worth a special trip

        Sorry to disappoint, but that is how it is

        Bill