Re: [z_scale] Old member of Ztrack

  • Ron Rygielski
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
      There are actually 11 buses on the list. They are Z scale, many
      discontinued years ago or specially made recently by Z-Club92.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hi All

        Have a look at our web site we make two busses in clear resin both German prototype the bendy bus is a little on the large size but the single unit is spot on

        Graham
        ZClub(GB)

        --
        Manfred