Ztrack Magazine Anniversary Article

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Ztrack magazine, the world's largest magazine devoted to Z scale model
      railroading celebrates it's 15th anniversary this year. I recently spoke
      with editor Rob Kluz about the Ztrack's past and present, as well as the
      state of Z scale model railroading in general.

      You can read this article at my site:

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/ruminations/ztrack/ztrack.html

      Congratulations and a sincere thanks to Rob for producing such a
      terrific publication.

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com