Re: [z_scale] Old member of Ztrack

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
      HOlivera1@... wrote:

      > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

      Hi Hector,

      I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

      You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
      I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
      saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
      indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

      http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
      --
      Manfred
    • HOlivera1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
        In a message dated 9/1/03 10:49:59 AM, ztrack@... writes:

        > The busses are from Noch. I have two on the layout. I found one many years
        > ago in a dealers shop. The 2nd one I was able to get through Z Club 92.

        Thank you for your reply!

        Warmest regards,
        Hector the Firebird Monster
        www.<A HREF="http://hectorolivera.com/">Hector Olivera</A>.com

      • Ron Rygielski
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
          There are actually 11 buses on the list. They are Z scale, many
          discontinued years ago or specially made recently by Z-Club92.

          Ron

          > > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the
          information?

          > Hi Hector,
          >
          > I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.
          >
          > You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
          > I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
          > saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
          > indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;
          >
          > http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
          > --
          > Manfred

        • Graham Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
            Hi All

            Have a look at our web site we make two busses in clear resin both German prototype the bendy bus is a little on the large size but the single unit is spot on

            Graham
            ZClub(GB)
            > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

            Hi Hector,

            I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

            You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
            I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
            saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
            indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

            http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
            --
            Manfred

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor