Re: [z_scale] Old member of Ztrack

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
      The busses are from Noch. I have two on the layout. I found one many years
      ago in a dealers shop. The 2nd one I was able to get through Z Club 92. I
      checked their web site and found in their Z shop a bus for sale. Go to:
      http://zshop.zclub92.com/2000/uk/zshop/zshop.html

      On this page you will find a photo of a postal bus. Under the Buy Online tab,
      go to Z accessories. A bus for a fire brigade is listed.

      I hope this helps,
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
        HOlivera1@... wrote:

        > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

        Hi Hector,

        I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

        You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
        I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
        saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
        indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

        http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
        --
        Manfred
      • HOlivera1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
          In a message dated 9/1/03 10:49:59 AM, ztrack@... writes:

          > The busses are from Noch. I have two on the layout. I found one many years
          > ago in a dealers shop. The 2nd one I was able to get through Z Club 92.

          Thank you for your reply!

          Warmest regards,
          Hector the Firebird Monster
          www.<A HREF="http://hectorolivera.com/">Hector Olivera</A>.com

        • Ron Rygielski
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
            There are actually 11 buses on the list. They are Z scale, many
            discontinued years ago or specially made recently by Z-Club92.

            Ron

            > > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the
            information?

            > Hi Hector,
            >
            > I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.
            >
            > You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
            > I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
            > saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
            > indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;
            >
            > http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
            > --
            > Manfred

          • Graham Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
              Hi All

              Have a look at our web site we make two busses in clear resin both German prototype the bendy bus is a little on the large size but the single unit is spot on

              Graham
              ZClub(GB)
              > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

              Hi Hector,

              I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

              You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
              I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
              saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
              indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

              http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
              --
              Manfred

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor