Old member of Ztrack

  • HOlivera1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hello Mr. Kluz:
      I use to be a subscriber to your magazine and I will subscribe again shortly
      (The application is on the mail!).
      I have one brief question. In one of the pictures of your layout I see
      clearly a city bus (Yellow?) who makes that bus? For three months I have been
      searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

      Warmest regards,
      Hector the Firebird Monster
      www.<A HREF="http://hectorolivera.com/">Hector Olivera</A>.com

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
        The busses are from Noch. I have two on the layout. I found one many years
        ago in a dealers shop. The 2nd one I was able to get through Z Club 92. I
        checked their web site and found in their Z shop a bus for sale. Go to:
        http://zshop.zclub92.com/2000/uk/zshop/zshop.html

        On this page you will find a photo of a postal bus. Under the Buy Online tab,
        go to Z accessories. A bus for a fire brigade is listed.

        I hope this helps,
        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com

      • M. Gottschalch
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
          HOlivera1@... wrote:

          > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

          Hi Hector,

          I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

          You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
          I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
          saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
          indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

          http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
          --
          Manfred
        • HOlivera1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
            In a message dated 9/1/03 10:49:59 AM, ztrack@... writes:

            > The busses are from Noch. I have two on the layout. I found one many years
            > ago in a dealers shop. The 2nd one I was able to get through Z Club 92.

            Thank you for your reply!

            Warmest regards,
            Hector the Firebird Monster
            www.<A HREF="http://hectorolivera.com/">Hector Olivera</A>.com

          • Ron Rygielski
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
              There are actually 11 buses on the list. They are Z scale, many
              discontinued years ago or specially made recently by Z-Club92.

              Ron

              > > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the
              information?

              > Hi Hector,
              >
              > I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.
              >
              > You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
              > I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
              > saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
              > indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;
              >
              > http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
              > --
              > Manfred

            • Graham Jones
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
                Hi All

                Have a look at our web site we make two busses in clear resin both German prototype the bendy bus is a little on the large size but the single unit is spot on

                Graham
                ZClub(GB)
                > searching the internet looking for a city bus. Can you help me with the information?

                Hi Hector,

                I tried to respond before but I don't think it got through.

                You can look for Noch buses. They may have had them in Z a while ago but
                I was unable to find any on their site today. At Ron's for sale site I
                saw 7 of them listed. You might want to email him to see if they are
                indeed Z or if he might have by mistake put some N in there. Look at;

                http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski
                --
                Manfred

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor