Re: Northwest Pacifc Z Scalers showing Sept 6-7 in Auburn, WA

  • tgilchrist9
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
      We hope to sponsor such and event during the NMRA nationals next year. It will be a
      BYOZS (bring your own Z scale) event that anyone can participare in.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Watkins" <irishtxjudy@y...> wrote:
      > Tom
      >
      > This is a great idea. I'm sorry that we live too far away to
      > participate. Let us know how it turns out.
      >
      > Judy Watkins
      > Dallas, TX
      >

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "tgilchrist9" <tgilchrist9@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > You are all
      > > invited to come and have fun! John Barrett will be
      > > leading our club effort. No modules, but everyone is invited to
      > bring portable layouts
      > > up to 2' X 4' if you have them.

    • bill.foote
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 7:19 AM
        What an excellent idea - another big advantage of Z being demonstrated by
        example (you might just be able to do it in N, but it would not be
        practicable in larger scales)