Bring your Z trains and portable layouts...Auburn WA train show Sept 6-7.

  • tgilchrist9
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Just a reminder that the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers will be showing during the Auburn
      train show at

      White River Valley Museum,
      918 H Southeast,
      Auburn, WA.

      The museum is located in, or beside, Les Gove Park,
      not far off Auburn Way at 9th and H (not far south of
      a major east-west railroad track). The name of the
      show is the Hans Torklep Memorial Model Train Show.
      Admission is $3. The dates are Sep 6 and 7th and the
      times are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.

      1) Again, no modules...you are invited to come run Z scale trains on layouts provided
      by members anytime during the show.

      2) If you want to bring your layout for use during the show, you need to get it to John
      before the show or at 8am on Sept 6 at the show. The sponsors don't want people
      bringing in layouts during the show (their rules, not ours).

      3) You don't have to let us know when you will be there...it will be "first come, first
      get to run" with a 2 hour time limit (if there are others waiting to run their trains, you
      will need to take a break)...our rules, not theirs! John will do all the scheduling of
      layout use at the show.

      4) After the show, John will take all the layouts...you can either be there on Sunday to
      pick them up, or make arrangements with John to pick up your layouts later.

      5) No layouts bigger than 2' X 4' please. We will provide a table, chairs, and power.

      6) If you don't have a layout but want to run your trains, just bring them and you can
      run them on one of the members layouts.

      Hope to see a lot of you there on one of the two days. This is not a big show, nor is it
      widely publicized. This should be just a fun time to run our trains. In October, we
      will be showing at the Maple Valley show in WA and hope to have a lot more people
      viewing
      the trains and we plan to have a bigger area for our members non-module layouts.

      For further info and any questions, contact John Barrett...home phone: 425-644-
      2862

      BTW, I have some of the photos we have taken and the movie I made at Monroe on my
      WEB site at
      http://www.tomgtomg.com/gardrr/gardrr.html

      bye, tomg
    • Glenn Patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Where is Auburn in relation to Seattle? thanks, Glenn
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor