Re: [z_scale] The Flex Track Wrestle

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2003
      My personal touch to this topic: effectively the only
      way to have regular junctions between flextrack
      sections is soldering them when not already in place,
      so they are straight. When this is done, I personnally
      glue them on the cork with white glue. I leave an
      heavy book on track sections about one night, the time
      for white glue to be completely dry. I obtain good
      results like this. I experimented this on the small
      module on which I'm presently working, and I'll do it
      again on my main layout (on which I'm presently
      begginning my benchwork).
      Cheers
      Dominique