Re: 1:440?

  • pleahy@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 1999
      I saw a simple oval setup (Don't remember the scale, but much smaller than
      Zscale) at a show in Springfield Ma. back in jan. Its' mtion was achieved
      by magnets. One on the bottom of the train and one under the base of the
      whole setup that was moved along the path of the track by a turntable type
      mechanism. It was a cute novelty at most. and way overpriced.

      Pete Leahy