Mini train show in local rag

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Last Saturday Judy and I set up 2 N and 2 Z scale layouts in her
      restaurant and had a good turnout of kids and parents. A reporter
      for a small local paper, The News Connection, did a nice article with
      3 color pictures; one of them was a big closeup of one of the Z scale
      layouts, the other 2 were of little kids having fun playing with the
      throttles. The article stressed that even those with little space
      and no basements can get into model railroading with small scale.