Re: Good news from Will Wright!

  • Lajos Thek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey MacHan <jmac_han@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > I have recieved excellent news from "Uncle Will"
      > Wright concerning his computer...it is completely
      > clean of all viruses, worms, fingerprints, dust motes,
      > smudges and coffee spills.

      And always was. This "so-big" virus, as I understand, never comes
      from the address shown. This nasty creature moves into the mailbox
      of unprotected computers, sets-up a "worm" inside of the mailbox, then
      start to send out e-mails with the "virus-attachment" in the behalf
      of e-mail addresses found in the mailboxes.
      I receive about 20 e-mails with "so-big" every day, and Norton's
      little yellow window notifies me, the "creature has been killed" (or
      something like this...). In the recent past I've recived many e-mails
      from Uncle Will, and the yellow window never popped up.
      Lajos