Thank you Svein

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      I don't think I spelled your name correctly, but i wanted to thank you for
      the great recommendation on the Train Store in northern Germany.

      I was staying in Gluecksburg, about 20 minutes from Harrislee, and I
      visited the store three times.

      I didn't get anything huge as, of course, most items were European
      prototype. But I did find 4 of my favorite little Maerklin lights [the
      flood lights on wooden poles] for 9 Euros each!!!!! and I also picked up
      one Vollmer kit.

      I also got a couple small IR remote control matchbox cars, but that is for
      a different list somewhere :)

      Anyway - You were the one and only response I received and it was a great
      hit.

      Again, I appreciate your time and response; in 'American', You da' man.