Re: [z_scale] Layout "Kaiserstuhl" ,

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
      aris_cy wrote:

      > Has anybody purchased the Noch preformed layout "Kaiserstuhl" and its
      > extentions. I would like to know if they are happy for their purchase

      I have this layout Aris. It is a few years old so I don't know if any
      changes have been made to it in the intervening years. The one part that
      I don't like is that the little village at the top of the right mountain
      top has over the years gotten a dip in the center of the plaza. I will
      be putting a prop under the layout to help hold this up and set it
      straight again.
      --
      Manfred