Z Scale Chat room

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 3:00 PM
      Hi all, Just thought I'd drop a line to say I set up a Z-scale
      Channel on IRC. To access it, you need an IRC client such
      as Mirc (www.mirc.com) or Pirch (www.pirch.com). I prefer
      Mirc myself. You need to download and install one of these
      clients.

      Next, join a Magicstar server (any one will do) and port 6667

      type /join #Z-Scale and you should be in. There are help
      files with th e clients should you have any problem. Just thought
      I'd do this so people can meet at any time in the room. We can set
      up a weekly chat, perhaps on a Saturday night or afternoon.

      Just some food for thought, we can figure out times later on,
      but people can use the room at any time, it'll always be open

      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar