Re: [z_scale] HOe ?

  • Lincoln & Melanie McCann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2000
      Chuck,

      HOe = HOn30 = HOn2 1/2 = HO on 9mm gauge track. HOe is the European name
      for it. HOm is the European name for HO on 12mm gauge to represent metre
      gauge track.

      I have done some work in this scale and the trains are wonderful little
      fatties.

      In order to keep this post on topic... I got my 8895 the other day.

      Cheers

      Lincoln

      >Sorry, but I have to ask... what is HOe ?? It was mentioned twice in the
      msg