Re: Model RR Forum Scale Vote

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 3, 2003
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@m...> wrote:
      > I believe that good solid equipment produced by Marklin,
      > American Z Lines, F. Freudenreich, MTL has greatly enhanced the
      > Z reputation. Also fine track products like Peter Wright turnouts
      > and Aspen (Halwa) turnouts have been stirring the waters.

      Don't overlook the fine Z structures now available from Micron Art
      etc. It takes a lot more than trains and track to make a true model
      railroad.
    • gerrystanding@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 12, 2003
        sorry to be late-- if -in time-- will you also enter a "Z-vote-- for me ?
        Thanks "Rob" Regards to "all"-- Zee-ers-- "Gerry" D. S.-- Etobicoke--
        Ontario---Canada--