Re: [z_scale] New poll for z_scale

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Aug 2 7:40 PM
      Just to qualify my vote, (some run fine, some have problems), after a little
      bit of tinkering, they all behave fine at all speeds.

    • Jeff
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 1
        This is a general business marketing poll. It will be a typical cost like you have been paying.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:18 AM, Lee Barry z_scale2@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Portion, large, of my decision would be what roads would made. Those of us in the eastern part of the US to be all western railroads. I have voiced my feelings concerning the making of road switchers before. Those of us with small radius curved layouts need to have engines which not only look good, unlike the "wide cabs and the SD 40-2s" goping thru our curves and exiting our tunnels. Lee Barry, CEO/CFO LZPMRR