Re: [z_scale] Model RR Forum Scale Vote

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 2, 2003
      Fellow Z Scalers:

      http://www.trains.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6300

      > So far out of 799 responses only 5 have been for Z
      > scale (yes, 1 is
      > mine). HO and N are running neck and neck, HO
      > winning by a nose. I
      > check into this forum since i also model in N scale;
      > i suspect that
      > the lack of Z response has been due to the fact that
      > the forum
      > largely ignores the existance of Z scale.
      >
      > If anyone wants to show them that the Z scale
      > community is indeed
      > growing and thriving, go place your vote.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Glen

      Guys, I put my vote myself! And you can imagine which
      scale I chose!
      Cheers,
      Dominique

      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 12, 2003
        sorry to be late-- if -in time-- will you also enter a "Z-vote-- for me ?
        Thanks "Rob" Regards to "all"-- Zee-ers-- "Gerry" D. S.-- Etobicoke--
        Ontario---Canada--