Re: [z_scale] New poll for z_scale

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Aug 2 4:42 PM
      Greg (and anyone else)

      > No fair!
      >
      > You seem to be one of the few guys that can make these work!

      Two to four times a year, I get a MT F7 shipped to me by someone on the list.
      Sometimes they are in ziploc baggies in pieces, sometimes "reassembled" but
      not running.

      If you have a "dog" or one that you can't get back together, I will be
      pleased to clean, oil and check it out. I do not charge anything, ever. I would
      appreciate return postage, that's all. Priority mail boxes are pretty safe
      containers and they are free. You do not have to send the shell, that's up to
      you.

      Email me off list if you wish to send me one (zbendtrack @ aol.com) but take
      out the spaces before you use the address.

      There just aren't enough Z folks out there, and this is my way of keeping
      someone from getting frustrated and going to G scale. <smile>

      Bill K.
      Houston

    • Jeff
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 1, 2015
        This is a general business marketing poll. It will be a typical cost like you have been paying.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:18 AM, Lee Barry z_scale2@... [z_scale] <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Portion, large, of my decision would be what roads would made. Those of us in the eastern part of the US to be all western railroads. I have voiced my feelings concerning the making of road switchers before. Those of us with small radius curved layouts need to have engines which not only look good, unlike the "wide cabs and the SD 40-2s" goping thru our curves and exiting our tunnels. Lee Barry, CEO/CFO LZPMRR