Re: Reminder - VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train S...

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi David,

      The train show will be held at the Canadian Railway Museum
      located about 30 km from my home.

      Great Passion for Small Trains
      August 16-17, 2003 @
      Canadian Railway Museum - Exporails
      110, rue St-Pierre
      Saint-Constant, Quebec

      Here is a link to a map and operating hours, admission etc.
      http://www.exporail.org/association/contact_ang.htm

      This is a very prestigeous event and is being held for the first
      time in the new Exporails pavillon. This modern multimillion
      dollar building houses a large number of vintage locos, historic
      rail cars and offers an educational experience to young and old.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George

    • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003

        VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show