Re: [z_scale] Reminder - VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train S...

  • David George
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      Jeffry,
      Is this being held at the St. Bruno Station?
      David G.

      z_scale@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      My Groups | z_scale Main Page

      VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show

      Date: Saturday, August 16, 2003
      Time: 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Come see the Val Ease Central and several other operating
      layouts at the Canadian Railway Museum's new Exporails
      pavillion.

      Saturday and Sunday, August 16-17, 2003.

    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        Hi David,

        The train show will be held at the Canadian Railway Museum
        located about 30 km from my home.

        Great Passion for Small Trains
        August 16-17, 2003 @
        Canadian Railway Museum - Exporails
        110, rue St-Pierre
        Saint-Constant, Quebec

        Here is a link to a map and operating hours, admission etc.
        http://www.exporail.org/association/contact_ang.htm

        This is a very prestigeous event and is being held for the first
        time in the new Exporails pavillon. This modern multimillion
        dollar building houses a large number of vintage locos, historic
        rail cars and offers an educational experience to young and old.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George

      • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003

          VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show