RE: [z_scale] Model RR Forum Scale Vote

  • Paul Hertel
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 2 12:42 PM
      I just added mine.

      Thanks for the info.

      Paul

      Midwezt Haulerz

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Glen Chenier [mailto:chenierfam@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 2:20 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [z_scale] Model RR Forum Scale Vote

      Fellow Z Scalers:

      On the Model Railroader (Kalmbach) forum there is a poll in progress
      called "What scale do you primarily model?"

      http://www.trains.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6300

      So far out of 799 responses only 5 have been for Z scale (yes, 1 is
      mine). HO and N are running neck and neck, HO winning by a nose. I
      check into this forum since i also model in N scale; i suspect that
      the lack of Z response has been due to the fact that the forum
      largely ignores the existance of Z scale.

      If anyone wants to show them that the Z scale community is indeed
      growing and thriving, go place your vote.

      Regards,
      Glen

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here
      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
      16:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1
      374-105951838331032>

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • gerrystanding@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 12 8:34 AM
        sorry to be late-- if -in time-- will you also enter a "Z-vote-- for me ?
        Thanks "Rob" Regards to "all"-- Zee-ers-- "Gerry" D. S.-- Etobicoke--
        Ontario---Canada--