Model RR Forum Scale Vote

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 2, 2003
      Fellow Z Scalers:

      On the Model Railroader (Kalmbach) forum there is a poll in progress
      called "What scale do you primarily model?"

      http://www.trains.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6300

      So far out of 799 responses only 5 have been for Z scale (yes, 1 is
      mine). HO and N are running neck and neck, HO winning by a nose. I
      check into this forum since i also model in N scale; i suspect that
      the lack of Z response has been due to the fact that the forum
      largely ignores the existance of Z scale.

      If anyone wants to show them that the Z scale community is indeed
      growing and thriving, go place your vote.

      Regards,
      Glen
    • gerrystanding@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 12, 2003
        sorry to be late-- if -in time-- will you also enter a "Z-vote-- for me ?
        Thanks "Rob" Regards to "all"-- Zee-ers-- "Gerry" D. S.-- Etobicoke--
        Ontario---Canada--